The Kidsplay summer program is back! Start Date:
June 1st 2020 End Date: August 28, 2020
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m @ the Recreation Complex
(We will be offering extended hours opening at 7:30 a.m. if notified at least two days in advance)
Costs: $15.00 for full day 8:00 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
$7.50 for half the day: 8:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 1 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Additional charges may apply for special events!
Registration Begins May 25th, 2020
Day camps may operate if they maintain occupancy and activity levels that allow people to maintain a physical distance of at least two metres, except for brief exchanges. The maximum number of children per site is 16. Overnight camps are not permitted.
- Staff must use the self-screening tool before coming into work. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- Employees must stay home when ill and clients are not allowed entry if they are ill with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Screening must occur each day at drop off. No children with symptoms will be allowed to attend.
- Child care centre sanitation and infection prevention guidelines must be followed. For detailed information, visit: https://www.gov.mb.ca/fs/childcare/resources/pubs/infection_control.pdf
- Staff are given information on social distancing. Businesses must post external signs indicating COVID-19 physical distancing protocols, and floor markings are installed where lines form.
- Sites must use separate exits, develop staggered drop off schedules and ensure no contact throughout the day with other groups.