The Gilbert Plains Municipality is accepting applications for a Heavy Duty Equipment Operator for a full time position. This is a unionized position that will form part of a team that is responsible for the ongoing Public Works operations within the Municipality.
- Valid Class 1 driver’s license.
- Experience working with heavy construction equipment and the ability to maintain equipment.
- Must be physically capable of performing labor intensive jobs.
- Grade 12 or GED12 preferred however comparable academic qualifications will be considered.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume stating qualifications, work experience and include three references to Leanne McKay, Chief Administrative Officer
Gilbert Plains Municipality
201 Main Street North, Box 220, Gilbert Plains, MB, R0L 0X0.
Telephone: 204-548-2326 Fax: 204-548-2564
Application deadline is noon, Monday, June 4th, 2018
The Committee would like to thank all applicants and advise only those selected for an interview will be notified.